Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Well what can you do?
So, I've decided to temporarily postpone the finding of a new doc until this one finishes with the blood tests she decides she needs to do. I don't know if this is the best idea I've ever had but it seems like it could be worse. I figure if nothing else it will give me the satisfaction of going in there and signing the waivers required to get my medical records transferred to another office. Any thoughts?

BTW, the only other test she seems to need is a final HCG quant and I have zero clue why, they aren't saying.
posted by The Writer 9:37 PM  
 
3 Comments:
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Ugh. QUACK Quack quack quack QUACK!!

    Leave. Fast, before the duck craps on you.

    An HCG at this stage? Really? with no other testing?

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Life Is Good said…

    I agree.... run like the wind bullseye and never look back.

    They are not interested in helping you...find someone who is--NOW!

    Why put it off? I though we were looking to have a new little one sooner not later.....

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow - that's tough. I agree with the 2 previous comments. Run like the wind.

     
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Of all the stupid things...
Well, hell.
Stop the press...
What to buy, what to spend....
Just FYI...
Dipping a toe in the ocean.
Up, up and away!
Floating along in bizarro land...
The weirdest thing ever.....
Just seconds from lift-off...


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.