Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Of all the stupid things...
So it looks like all the nastiness is on it's way to clearing up for me. I'm happy about this for a decently ridiculous reason. Or at least, a reason that I didn't expect to be the one I'd be happy about.

I'm horny.

I didn't expect to be. Not that I'm not usually, I am. Kind of a nympho, me. I just didn't expect it to be so soon after the ugliness. The really strange thing? I started having seriously erotic dreams on, like, day 2 of the bleeding. I remember waking up from one and being annoyed in the middle of the night. As I went to the bathroom to pee and change my pad I was thinking "well shit, I can't even do anything about this now." I went back to bed and lay there, staring at the spouse's back for a while trying to figure a way around it. There, of course, wasn't one.

I'm not even trying to jump back on the ttc bandwagon. I think that can wait for a while. I just really want to get some. I miss sex. We weren't really having any while the pregnancy lasted because I didn't want to do anything that I'd feel guilty about later. I hate questioning myself. Maybe I shouldn't have blown my nose. Maybe I shouldn't have peed with quite so much vigor. Maybe I'm losing my freakin' mind. In any case, the drought has been long and arduous and I'm really ready for it to be over. Please God.
posted by The Writer 5:08 PM  
 
2 Comments:
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    The drout is over. Grab your umbrella, girl, and let it rain!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said…

    Funny how the body can surprise you with sudden desire like that. Hope time flies and you get to vent some of that frustration!

     
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Well, hell.
Stop the press...
What to buy, what to spend....
Just FYI...
Dipping a toe in the ocean.
Up, up and away!
Floating along in bizarro land...
The weirdest thing ever.....
Just seconds from lift-off...
Coming in for a closer look.


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.