Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Saturday, September 30, 2006
What to buy, what to spend....
So I've been browsing on e-bay and other places for things that I no longer posses or never possessed but wouldn't mind owning. One of the things that I desire is a convertible pram. Have you ever seen these things? They are like toy baby carriages. Beautiful and comfy looking. Just the sort of ride I'd want to have if I were an infant with no muscle control. I'm thinking of a bright red one as it's good for both genders or maybe gray, although gray makes me feel like I should be wearing black lipstick and putting a "Nightmare before Christmas" mobile up over the frightening, spindly black crib with gray bedding and a stuffed spider. *Shudder* Just a bit too Tim Burton for me. Anyway, it is possible to find cheaper prams that turn into strollers as that all-important neck control develops but being out of the loop I'm not sure if it is a reasonable desire or just me living in dream land. I also wanted, at one time, a round crib but that has run it's course. Now it's really all about the pram. I haven't gotten any farther than that. Although I do really want a babybjorn. I've seen pictures and they are darn cute. The pictures, anyway.
posted by The Writer 5:24 PM  
 
2 Comments:
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    LOVE my Bjorn! SO comfy to carry babs in! Pram.. have you found one that will fit in your trunk??? We considered them for a nanosecond till we realized that we'd only be able to use it at home as it wouldn't fit in our car..........

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger The Writer said…

    Actually, the nice one I looked at folds down enough to fit in my trunk with room to spare.

    It's quite a steal. Now to talk the spouse into it!

     
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Just FYI...
Dipping a toe in the ocean.
Up, up and away!
Floating along in bizarro land...
The weirdest thing ever.....
Just seconds from lift-off...
Coming in for a closer look.
The epidemic.
A little intro.


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.