Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Friday, September 15, 2006
Up, up and away!
So my original hcg was 61.9 (I double checked, I think I had it wrong) and when they called yesterday morning it came in at 144! Yay!! They said that is really good and God knows I sure feel pregnant!! The downside to that is of course on our little vacation there happen to be several maternity and whatnot stores and they are freakin' everywhere! I started out preaching caution and my wonderful spouse dragged me into every single one of them. I'm sorry to say that no one had to drag me into the fitting rooms or to the cash register. I'm weak, I know. Anyway, feeling super achy all over, little nauseous, and totally exhausted. I am absolutely ecstatic that I have all these strong symptoms because it means I'm PREGNANT!!! I'm still praying every minute that this one sticks and that God continues to watch over our growing family. So, one day at a time, ladies. That goes for all of us.
posted by The Writer 8:20 PM  
 
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Floating along in bizarro land...
The weirdest thing ever.....
Just seconds from lift-off...
Coming in for a closer look.
The epidemic.
A little intro.


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.