Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Friday, November 24, 2006
How do you deal with it?
So here I am, anxiously awaiting the arrival of Aunt Flo in early December when I come down with something that feels suspiciously like strep throat. I know that I will have to do some sort of course of antibiotics, most likely Penicillin, but I am hoping they can be persuaded to give me a fat shot in the ass instead of a week's worth of pills. I hate to swallow antibiotics. They don't get along well with my stomach and they make me feel icky. Plus, there is that huge downside to having to remember to take them everyday, which I am sadly terrible at. I'm not sure if the antibiotics will have a large effect on the next cycle or not, and of course I can't ask as everyone is on holiday at the moment. I figure one does what one must and so I will pursue whatever course of treatment they recommend as I would rather screw up a cycle than have strep turn into something else.

*Sigh* This is still taking forever, though.
posted by The Writer 1:41 PM  
 
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Can you say boring?
Shocker here...
The update we've all been waiting for...
Just a reminder....
The trade-off
Well what can you do?
Of all the stupid things...
Well, hell.
Stop the press...
What to buy, what to spend....


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.