Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Friday, November 10, 2006
Shocker here...
You'll never guess who came to visit me! My great Aunt Flo!! Yay, I missed her in a self-torturing kind of way and take her presence as proof that all my plumbing is in good working order with no clogged pipes or unsightly calcium build-up. Plus, I gotta tell ya, I'm dragging ass. I'm supposed to be collecting medical records for this doc because she wants to see what other tests I may have had in the past. I'm not being terribly prompt about this. Of course, while those other offices are open, I'm at work. Working. And, it's been a busy week already as people are calling in sick. Three today with 2 more so ill that one had no voice and the other spent the day with a tissue perpetually stuck to his schnoz. We'll see what the attendance looks like tomorrow. Either way, I keep picking on myself to get this done but when I remember with that urgency you get when you forgot something it is always after 5 p.m. and the next thing on the agenda is cooking dinner. I'll get to it eventually. But in the meantime, yay Aunt Flo!!
posted by The Writer 5:20 PM  
 
1 Comments:
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    Wow, stumbled across this on accident and I have to say I've been more than a litte curious as to what's been going on in this aspect of your life and I'm sorry to say it's not been good for you. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through but know that you are in my prayers no matter what. I know I might not be the best person to talk to about this but my door is always open if you want to chat.

     
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
The update we've all been waiting for...
Just a reminder....
The trade-off
Well what can you do?
Of all the stupid things...
Well, hell.
Stop the press...
What to buy, what to spend....
Just FYI...
Dipping a toe in the ocean.


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.