Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Can you say boring?
Not much going on here. Faithfully taking the pre-meds to get ready for the real meds that start in December. My doc has been in pretty constant contact about all the things I didn't think she'd be diligent about. Lots of tests, lots of talking. Honestly, becoming eye-rollingly bored with it. Not the hoped-for end result, just the process we have to endure to get there. I'll be having a nice, polite conversation about it on the phone and my brain will randomly throw out some impatient phrase like "oh this is such utter horseshit!" or "yeah, yeah, yeah just get on with it already!" I'm not feeling hostile or anything, just annoyed that this is such a freakin' fiasco. A fiasco that progresses at a snail's pace. If the snail suffered from partial paralysis and narcolepsy. And had recently been taking Thorazine. And a couple shots of Jack Daniels. And a little marijuana. And was sleepy from staying up too late the night before watching I Dream of Genie reruns. And was seriously lazy and suffered from a sense of entitlement and that removed all motivation and made him think that the world owes him a favor. Notice the snail is male? Anyway, that is the only update that I can offer you. I'm eating more yams and sweet potatoes, partially because of the fertility rumors and partially because they are so damn good for you. Drinking water when it doesn't seem too likely to dilute the caffeine in my bloodstream, because hey, I'm somewhat lacking in motivation lately myself and could use the help. Reading lots, because it seems to keep my brain afloat. Spending lots of time with my hubby and son because it keeps me smiling.

Hope you all are having lots of smiles too!
posted by The Writer 10:08 PM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Shocker here...
The update we've all been waiting for...
Just a reminder....
The trade-off
Well what can you do?
Of all the stupid things...
Well, hell.
Stop the press...
What to buy, what to spend....
Just FYI...


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.