Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Saturday, September 01, 2007
So it's been a while...



And in fact, we've crossed the finish line! My son, Lincoln Gabriel was born on August 27th! I had a successful VBAC and we are home and doing great. He is a wonderful nurser and a joy to our family. I don't know if I'll keep this blog going because I don't know if we'll be having any more kids or if we will want to run the infertility gauntlet again. Hard to say at this point. In any case, this is our newest miracle!
posted by The Writer 3:25 PM  
 
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
And just what exactly do you think has changed?
Ug. But my computer works again, so that's good.
Computer is all messed up!
Ha Ha!
Last Chance!!!
Nothing interesting. Or cheerful.
The 17 week appt.
Yay?
Well hell.
The ongoing saga.....such as it is.


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.