Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Well hell.
So, apparently I am skinnier than I was during my first pregnancy. I certainly don't remember clothing myself being such a big problem last time. I have lots of maternity clothes, none of them fit, but I have lots. Some of them are so stinking cute I literally can't wait to wear them. Of course who knows when that will be? I am a little over 14 weeks and have yet to gain any weight. I don't fit into my regular pants but I don't really fit into any maternity pants either. Who ever thought that there are people on this planet who wear size small maternity pants? I have size medium and up. I am usually a comfortable medium. Not anymore, apparently. It's a little depressing. I have a little belly, although I'm starting to think that the belly is growing purely on sustinence that is being stolen from my ass. My legs look more toothpicky than before too. I don't get it. I eat regularly. I eat veggies, fruits, breads, candy, pickles and so on and gain not one single pound. Am I doing something wrong? If I can't gain at least a few pounds by my next appointment they are going to be less happy than they were at my first appointment.

Any suggestions?
posted by The Writer 1:54 PM  
 
4 Comments:
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Just know that a teenie tiny part of me hates you. Just a little. I mostly love you, but..no weight gain...... and I suppose you'll be back to pre-preg weight 6 weeks after too, huh?
    Go eat a candy bar.

    Oh... and your blinkie made me snicker... you've got V-ABC there!!!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger The Writer said…

    The funny thing? That's how it came off the website. You just click on the blinkie you want and it gives you the code. So what's funnier, that some doofus put that on a website to be used by the masses or that I didn't notice it prior to splattering it all over my blog?

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Life Is Good said…

    Okay so I am getting tired of hearing how do ten times as less as me and you can eat ten times as much as me... yet still weigh ten times less than me!
    SHUT UP! You don't have any problems here!
    Sorry...little jealous temper tantrum...I'm better now...
    Hope all is going better for you...BRAT!

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger The Writer said…

    "how do ten times less as me????" Is that English? I've always thought it royally unfair that our weights are not reversed however, I also think it is unfair that your first pregnancy and childbirth experience was wonderful and mine was....well, you were there. I have way more to be jealous of than you do, especially when you look at your fabulous and enviable array of kitchen goodies and may I direct your attention to the "spoiled" post you put up a while back? I just want to be good at this baby thing for once. This could be my last chance. That being said....you could feed me more often and help that little problem!! I never say no to the nirvana that comes out of your kitchen! LOL!

    Brat!!! Right back at ya!

     
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
The ongoing saga.....such as it is.
So, we've been keeping a secret.
The interesting things you learn from the news.
Hey, don't I know you?
Oh, me too me too!
So, little question...
The Test...
Now that the party's over.
Here we go a-charting...
Updating dutifully...


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.