Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Monday, December 18, 2006
Updating dutifully...
So my round has come and gone. Currently 4 dpo and it is quite obvious that I did indeed ovulate. Feeling fine, normal really and just waiting to see what will happen next. It is evident to me that nothing will really be different for days so I'm just going about my business as usual. I've been busy enough to not make a huge issue of it and I think my forgetfulness concerning my blog is a indicator of that. Anyway, I'll get back on here when something actually changes or at the beginning of the next cycle.

By the way.....Merry Christmas everyone!!
posted by The Writer 8:25 PM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Today is the day...
AAAAAAAAK!!!!!
Oh boy, my stomach is pitching!
How do you deal with it?
Can you say boring?
Shocker here...
The update we've all been waiting for...
Just a reminder....
The trade-off
Well what can you do?


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.