Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Today is the day...
Yup this is it. I have taken the pills. I am not dead, nor do I feel like I am dying. This medication has some hype, both good and bad, surrounding it and I must admit, it made me probably more apprehensive than I should have been. Now that I have actually taken the leap, I almost feel a bit let down that my hair didn't all fall out or my bowels become watery. Not that I feel true disappointment, mind you, just a lack of excitement that I didn't see coming. Strange, I suppose. Not that I wanted baldness or watery bowels. I just figured that something evil would happen to me, partially because of the hype and partially because I'm doing something about the problem instead of letting God take care of it for me. I'm not sure that's smart, but who knows? I may be part Catholic after all, with that guilty point of view hanging over my shoulder. Either way, I'm proceeding cautiously, with the understanding that I can decide to stop whenever and my OB will explore other options with me. Plus, she's keeping in pretty close contact with me so that helps my comfort level quite a bit. *Sigh.* I'm going to go to sleep, hopefully I'll still feel good tomorrow.
posted by The Writer 12:33 AM  
 
4 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Insomnia and hot flashes are common.. those were the only effects I noticed during those 5 days. You WILL have harsher ovulation pains though, which is GOOD as it means they are working. Hopefully this is your cycle

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger The Writer said…

    Thanks!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Life Is Good said…

    Now you just need to eat healthier and drink less and you should be good to go.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger The Writer said…

    You wanna explain how I can eat healthier when you make all these evil goodies?

    Perhaps all children should be raised on a diet of haystacks and popcorn balls.

     
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
AAAAAAAAK!!!!!
Oh boy, my stomach is pitching!
How do you deal with it?
Can you say boring?
Shocker here...
The update we've all been waiting for...
Just a reminder....
The trade-off
Well what can you do?
Of all the stupid things...


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.