Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Oh, me too me too!
Lifted this from another blog, thought it looked like fun. Don't be a party pooper and fail to participate!

A-Available or married? Married for 8 years!

B-Best friend? Sister-in-laws count? Hubbies? I have a few....

C-Cake or pie? Um....ew.

D-Drink of choice? Coffee!!

E-Essential item? The CD player in my car.

F-Favorite color? No idea. Blue, pink, purple, green, etc.

G-Gummi bears or Worms? If you insist. Can I get sprinkles on that?

H-Hometown? Silver City, NM.

I-Indulgence? The occasional white chocolate mocha.

J-January or February? January, month of my b-day, my son's and my mom's!

K-Kids and names? Just the Corb-ster.

L-Life is incomplete without? So many people I wouldn't know where to start!

M-Marriage date? October 24, 1998.

N-Number of siblings? 2 stinky brothers.

O-Oranges or apples? Yes! And bananas and mangos and pears and pineapples and.....

P-Phobias or fears? I really don't like foot bridges.

Q-Favorite quote? Quando omni flunkus moritatus. (When in doubt, play dead)

R-Reason to smile? I have a great hubby and son, great friends and a great life!

S-Season? Autumn!

T-Tag three people? Jenn, Sorry one is the best I'm gonna try to do!

U-Unknown fact about me? I've always kinda enjoyed eating powdered milk.

V-Vegetable you hate? Brussels sprouts.

W-Worst habit? I'm quite the snacker.

Y-Your favorite food? Damn near all of it!

Z-Zodiac? Capricorn!
posted by The Writer 9:31 PM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
So, little question...
The Test...
Now that the party's over.
Here we go a-charting...
Updating dutifully...
Today is the day...
AAAAAAAAK!!!!!
Oh boy, my stomach is pitching!
How do you deal with it?
Can you say boring?


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.