Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Friday, December 22, 2006
Here we go a-charting...
So anyway, 8 dpo with temps in the 99s and zero symptoms if you don't count the giggles and the urge to drink beers. Haven't been paying the attention I have in the past by any means, but I'm still a little hopeful. I'm not sure when I will test at this point or if I will actually wait to see if AF shows, one thing I am sure of though. I will not be telling anyone, probably not even my hubby if I get the coveted BFP. I don't want to un-tell anyone this time, or ever again if I can help it. I never decided how long I would wait, but at least past the 8 week mark. That is, of course, IF I ever get there at all. Either way, I'm definitely going to keep things on the down-low until I have something a bit more permanent to say. For now, I'm only planning to enjoy Christmas and the extra time away from work. I may even indulge in a couple of those beers! ;P

Merry Christmas!
posted by The Writer 10:21 PM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Updating dutifully...
Today is the day...
AAAAAAAAK!!!!!
Oh boy, my stomach is pitching!
How do you deal with it?
Can you say boring?
Shocker here...
The update we've all been waiting for...
Just a reminder....
The trade-off


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.