Anyone for Seconds?

Secondary Infertility is the name of the game. Who wants to play? A TTC blog of internal torture.

 

 

 
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Computer is all messed up!
Trying to view blogs let alone write on one is a major feat. To be fixed soon.

Quick update, Names? Yeah right. First it was Gideon, now it's Lincoln. What will we end up with? A kid with no name if we don't hurry it up.

Really hoping for a vbac, and looking forward to getting it underway as I've never been as big a fan of pregnancy as I am of holding my baby in my arms. Plus, he's kicking the hell out of me.

That's all I have for now, at almost 24 weeks. Things are looking good!
posted by The Writer 8:06 PM  
 
2 Comments:
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    Well I hope you get the vbac you're wanting! If you want anyone there to take pics let me know, I would love to do it for you!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    don't worry about names, you'll know what it should be when you see him. If not then that's ok - you don't have to name him right away. Choose a few that you (both) like and see which one fits the best when you meet him!

     
Post a Comment
<< HOME

myprofile
Name: Pseudonym-er Home: Where my heart is. You don't wanna know.


previouspost
Ha Ha!
Last Chance!!!
Nothing interesting. Or cheerful.
The 17 week appt.
Yay?
Well hell.
The ongoing saga.....such as it is.
So, we've been keeping a secret.
The interesting things you learn from the news.
Hey, don't I know you?


myarchives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
April 2011


mylinks
TemplatePanic
dooce
Rockstar Mommy
The Leery Polyp
A Little Pregnant
An Unexpected Journey


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.